Dear Fauna Pet Supply Community,
We are trying our best to be able to serve you during the outbreak.
• Everyone who enters the store must be wearing a mouth and nose cover per NY state executive order. These are to be worn the entire time you're inside, including while using the dog washing stations.
•We are making an effort to keep our customers and staff healthy. We ask that you please insert your credit card in the machine yourself instead of handing it to the staff.
• For the time being, we are skipping signatures for credit card purchases to reduce the spread of germs.
• We are offering curbside and distance pick up! Customers are encouraged to use this service if possible! Shop online or call the store at 315-815-4054 to place an order.
We ask that you do NOT park in the fire lane in front of the store, now or ever. It's labeled "No Parking" and is a safety concern in the event of an emergency. Park in the lot as you typically would and give the store a call to let us know you've arrived.
• Due to stockpiling nationwide our suppliers have limited inventory, so special requests and high demand foods may take us some extra time to get in-store. We are trying to stay well-stocked, and you can always call before stopping in to see if we have what you need.
• Many customers who typically shop online elsewhere who have had their shipments delayed are coming in. Will will do our best to order your preferred food quickly, or find you an acceptable substitute until your shipment arrives.
If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, check out the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) website.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.